Saturday, February 16, 2008

Answers to February, Round 2 Quiz

This information segment is being typed on Saturday Afternoon, February 16, 2008. Tokyo Time.

The current answers to the 9 questions from the February Round 2 Quiz are available, upon request, from bjward@alum.mit.edu.

If you think you have "game", meaning you know a bit about Baseball Trivia, or you would just like to join our Gathering, then please email your answers to bjward@alum.mit.edu.

The scoring/ranking system is as follows:

Rookie questions 1 point aWARDed for each correct answer.
MVP questions 3 points aWARDed for each correct answer.
Hall of Famer questions 5 points aWARDed for each correct answer.
First person to send in their correct answer "bids" earns 1 extra point
Clever/Humorous/Sentimental comments/answers will earn points in a whimsical fashion/way.

Good Luck.

Gambatte Kudasai.

1 comment:

balancedbill said...

Dude,

Is this spot an ok spot to leave my 9 bids to your SUPER EASY Quiz?

Dude, I CRANKED it.

Like, it took me about 8 minutes to type out my answeres.

I would rather not leave this blogsite, get on my email, and then send my answers to you.

Like, I am busy, man.

Thank you for your attention to this email.